Friday 20 July 2012

Working in Paradise

The Power of Technology is here to be harnessed. 


I am able to work remotely and probably been even more productive thanks to modern technology.

The camp-site that I am currently working from is equipped with wireless connectivity that is powered by ADSL.

As most campers don't use the connection, I am actually getting better broadband speeds in the North West of Scotland than I do in Perth, central Scotland!!

My laptop is a core i5 with 8GB RAM and a 500 GB hard dive. The power and storage of this HP laptop allows me to do all the photo & video editing that I need for our web site and the various blogs that I write for.

So I while I am writing this blog post, I am sitting glorious Scottish sunshine connected at 8 Mbp/s!

My office in Paradise
So if you are looking for a very powerful & portable laptop checkout our special deals on laptops or if you are looking for a fill range of computer accessories, we have the perfect on-line store for you.