Thursday 19 January 2012

Computer Gaming Pedigree

Alex, our Engineer, shares his enthusiasm for custom building gaming rigs by sharing his own personal gaming system.

As one of the main gaming enthusiasts in the workshop I take great pride and pleasure in creating gaming specifications to a wide variety of budgets and gaming needs. I also enjoy physically building the computers and testing them.

So I thought I would share with you all my own gaming system that I have built up over the years to illustrate that I am very passionate about what I do and take pride in every system I build, big or small.

System Specs

Processor:- AMD Phenom II x6 1090t Black Edition.
Memory:- Corsair 16GB 1600Mhz.
Graphics:- 2x AMD HD 5870 (In Crossfire).
Motherboard:- Asus Crosshair V Republic of Gamers.
Hard Drive 1:- 240GB Patriot Pyro 6Gbit Sata SSD.
Hard Drive 2:- 2TB Hard Drive.
Power Supply:- Thermaltake 650Watt Modular. 
Cooling:- Phobia 280mm Radiator, XSPC Reservoir and pump combo and XSPC waterblock.
Case:- Antec Dark Fleet 85 (3x120mm fans on the front, 120mm fan rear mounted and 2x140mm fans mounted on radiator.).







If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call or pop onto the website http://www.pcsolutions.co.uk