Tuesday 20 December 2011

The Horror


As a enthusiastic PC gamer in my spare time I pride myself in having a powerful gaming rig.
For my next upgrade I decided to take the plunge into Crossfire graphics. This is where you have two identical graphics cards that in tandem giving you up to 50% performance increase.
So there was much joy in the workshop when it arrived. You could say I was more than eager to get home and try out my 2nd card.
After a painful ride on the bus home, what felt like an age, I was back home and straight into the guts of my pc to fit the new card. Yet to my absolute HORROR i had forgotten to take a longer crossfire cable home with me from the workshop (the cable that connects the two cards together).
My heart sunk as I would not see my performance increase until tomorrow evening.

If you want a gaming rig custom built have a look Custom Gaming PC Build Service or if you fancy a pre-built gaming PC that is over clocked and has all the bells & whistles, this is really worth a look